Thursday, November 4, 2010

Winter Post

I got so much use out of this set last Christmas and will continue to do so this year as well. I just love it!!


Busy busy here prepping for the extravaganza on Saturday, I'm almost done just need to pop bits into bags and make a door prize. Any suggestions anyone? I'm thinking some kind of box with chocolates. Everyone likes chocolate right??

Kate xx

Card recipe:
Stamps: Winter Post, Music Notes Wheel
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Sleigh Bells Ribbon from the Christmas Promotion
1 1/4 inch square and scallop square punches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with chocolate and can't go wrong with Winter Post. I love how many beautiful variations you get using these stamps.