Monday, September 27, 2010

Butterfly case

It's the first day of the school holidays and we actually have some sunshine! I can't believe it but I've actually been able to make a card while my littlest was asleep and the older two colour and play outside.

I saved this card to my case folder a few days ago knowing that I would HAVE to recreate it at some point. It's a card by Jo Eades who is on the Just add ink design team. I made a few subtle changes to mine to substitute products that I didn't have.





Where she used Newsprint DSP, I used the music wheel which is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine.
I also think my base might be a different colour - I've used Crumb Cake and stamped it in Versamark with a script background stamp.


Back tomorrow with some more to share!

Kate x

3 comments:

Julia said...

wasn't the sun shine divine!!! love this card Kate - stunning!

Keryn Campbell said...

I love it. That wheel is on my wishlist.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card