Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wow, where do the days go?

I was hoping to blog everyday but since my class on Wednesday night, I've been going flat tack!

The class went really well, everyone loved the cards and there were orders placed that night and the following day plus 3 of the ladies are keen to host their own classes!

The last couple of days I have spent organising my sister -in-law's engagement party invitations as she and some girlfreinds are coming over tonight to assemble them. I will share a picture of those in the next few days but in the meantime I'll show you the cards Mum got for her birthday. Dad chose to give her the red one and we gave the purple. I just love that baroque pattern from Friends 24/7.





Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back Monday!

Kate xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi i like the blog very much.

Debbie Lamb said...

They're both really lovely and I'm sure your mum would have appreciated them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous (very elegant, rather like your mum).