Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baja notecard

I've been wanting to try monogrammed note cards for a while. I think a set of them would make a really nice little gift for someone. So when Cameron received a package in the mail for his birthday I figured it was a great time to give it a try!

I found a new challenge site through Danielle Daws blog called jac-inks Papercraft Challenges.
I used their neutral colour scheme to get started on my note card.


I took the photo at night so it's not the best unfortunately. But I am very pleased with how the card came out and I'll be making more in future for sure! 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Patterned paper: Love Letter
Stamp Sets: Notes and Details, Apple Blossoms, Broadsheet Alphabet, Tiny Tags.
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Punches: Scallop Circle, 13/8 circle, jewelry tag.
Hemp Twine.

Here's the challenge info if you'd like to have a go:

 You can use as many neutrals as you like plus 1 other colour.

It's our wedding anniversary today so I need to get a move on and get the kids stuff packed so we can drop them off at my parents for the night. Yipppeeee!!!

1 comment:

Ann Craig said...

This is a stunning card Kate. It's simplicity of design is so strong, and the interplay of pattern and plain areas create just the right effect. Thanks so much for joining us at jac-inks Challenges for our very first challenge and good luck on the blog candy draw.