Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A belated birthday card

Hi, I'm not feeling quite so perky today - must need to pull out that Yoga mat and get stretching! It certainly gave me more energy yesterday.

I did however finish a card this morning!

It was a good friends birthday last Friday and since I'll be seeing her tomorrow night at Stamp Club I thought I better get cracking on a belated birthday card!


Woah right, Orange?? Not my usual colour choice here but I'm pushing some personal boundaries. I was looking at the card on the cover of the Sale-a-bration catalogue and decided to use Elements of Style instead of Bliss and the In Colours Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz. I really love the way this has come out.
Any thoughts?

Kate x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better Kate. Love orange and green as a colour combo...it just pops. Cute notecards in the post below.